PLANTER MOBILE INSTRUCTIONS
• For indoor use, from the inside of each planter install Drain Plugs.
• Fill planters with potting soil.
• Transfer your favorite 4-6 inch plants.
• Attach planters to Planter Mobile by clipping 3 snap hooks into rim of each planter.
• Locate beam to attach Planter Mobile.
• Utilize existing planter hook or optional Eye Bolt Hanger.
• To install Eye Bolt Hanger, drill a 3/16 hole into beam.
• Hand-tighten the Eye Bolt Hanger so it is snug.
• Lift the Planter Mobile into position and snap carabineer onto the Eye Bolt Hanger.
• Loosen the Thumb Screw on the large, top Collar.
• Slide the Collar back and forth to balance, and then tighten Thumb Screw.
• Repeat above steps for each of the smaller Collars.
• Adjust as needed, depending on soil moisture and plant growth.
• Make sure Planter Mobile is balanced.
• Water each planter with a watering can until all planters are balanced.